International callout from the ZAD for help to resist possible upcoming eviction. Defend autonomous squatted spaces!
ZAD-NDDL – If they come back, we’ll resist even harder!
Committees from all over the region have met several times over the past two years to plan their reactions in case of a new attack on the zad or beginning work. We don’t know if or when they’ll attack again, but we will be ready to strike back if the moment comes. Here are some propositions of what to do from the inter-committee meetings, to be adapted to local conditions. Bringing together different kinds of actions, at multiple geographical levels, will make sure they fail again. If there is confirmation of a massive police intervention a common callout will be published on zad.nadir.org and acipa-ndl.fr
On and around the ZAD:
– Call to come resist on the zone and to make sure that we’re not encircled and cut off
– Disturb the check-points and movements of the police and ensure the circulation of supporters and supplies.
In the region:
– From the first day of the operation, coordinated actions to blockade roads, whether access points of the zone pr the main axes and strategic points of the region. Occupations of “places of power” (government or private contractor buildings/offices, police stations, etc)
– Nighttime noise demos outside the hotels where the police and military police sleep.
– The first evening, meeting point of different actions or blockades, in front of the police headquarters at 6pm.
– Demo Saturday in Nantes after one week of intervention.
Outside of the region:
-Callout to occupy places of power or local operations to slow the flow of capital, as well as coming to the ZAD to defend for those who can.